Labels

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Please sign up at my NEW blog: www.silviatrujillo.com/blog

Just noticed that there are still quite a few people who have not subscribed to my new blog site. Please take a moment to check it out and if you would still like to keep track of my latest paintings and painting / art related comments, that is the place to do it! Subscribe by clicking on the RSS icon at the bottom of the page and on the contact page of my new website.

I will not be updating this Blogspot site any longer, but since you're reading this I figured I would at least post some of the paintings that are on the newer site.

I've been having a very rewarding time doing lots of plein air painting this past few months and I would love to share them with you! (Link updated 12-8-15)

No comments: